Saturday, November 28, 2009

HOW TO WRITE A CAREER CHANGE LETTER OF RESIGNITION.

You can use this resignation letter example when you let your employer know that you are resigning because of a career change, don't just close the door and go without saying a word as a non-professional.


Career Change Letter of Resignation Example

Your Name
Your Address
Your City,
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date


Name
Title
Organization
Address
City,


Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Marketing Manager for the AJIRA ZETU Company. My last day of employment will be November 15.

I will be working for a local non-profit organization and look forward to the new direction of my career, even though I will miss my job and AJIRA ZETU Company.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last several years. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company.

I wish you and the company all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.
Sincerely,
Your Name
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIJADALA MASWALI NA MAJIBU KUHUSU SHERIA YA KAZI

MY BLOG VISITORS COUNTER