Friday, October 8, 2010

Interview questions to ask employer

Interview questions to ask employer

1. What are the top three qualities an employee needs to be successful in this job?

2. What would I do during a typical workday?

3. Who would I work with?

4. What hours do people typically work?

5. How will I be trained or introduced to the job?

6. What is a typical career path from this job?

7. What are some of the goals and challenges your group is likely to face in the next year?

8. How would my job performance be evaluated?

9. What are some of the things that you like about working for this company?

10. What are the next steps?

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I like this post:

    You create good material for community.

    Please keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

    Source: Employer interview questions

    Best rgs
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

MIJADALA MASWALI NA MAJIBU KUHUSU SHERIA YA KAZI

MY BLOG VISITORS COUNTER